Visit the north side of Lake Fork, the best fishing, duck hunting and bird watching lake around. We are situated on 20+ acres of nature's best with over 1000 feet of water frontage. Our location is an easy 5 miles north of Emory just off HWY 19. We have 20 RV sites; a guesthouse that sleeps 6; boat ramp; fishing pond and boat storage units.
- Fishing – some of the best bass, crappie and catfish in the country; if lake fishing is not your thing, the pond is fully stocked
- Duck hunting – winter hunting is amazing
- Bird watching – Rains County is the eagle capital of Texas
- Shopping – you're kidding me here – we're just minutes from Canton 1st Monday, one of the largest outdoor markets
- Wine tasting – East Texas wineries are awesome and nearby
- Or --- just hang out, kick back and relax.
Call Today to find out AVAILABILITY »