- Please remember the Golden Rule.
- Speed limit within the park is 5 mph.
- Quite time is from 10:00pm to 7:00am.
- The exteriors of all RV’s shall be kept clean and neat. If you need your RV power washed, please see note below.
- Please keep your campsite clean. Cigarette butts are litter; please put them in their proper place.
- Do not park on the grass. Help keep the park beautiful.
- One unit per site, fees are for 1 or 2 persons. $5.oo for each additional person.
- No clotheslines permitted. No car/RV washing permitted.
- The operation of side by sides or ATV is prohibited.
- Pets must be on a leash at all times. No dogs are to be tied outside unattended. Please clean up after your pet. Due to insurance requirements, NO AGGRESSIVE BREEDS OF DOGS ARE ALLOWED. THIS INCLUDES PIT BULLS AND ROTTWEILERS, SPECIFICALLY. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE TO ANYONE BRINGING AN AGGRESSIVE ANIMAL ON PROPERTY.
- Please help us conserve water and electricity.
- Check out time is 12 pm.
- North Shore Landing RV Park assumes no responsibility for death, injury, loss damages, or destruction of property. This includes injury or damages caused by falling tree limbs.
- Please set satellite stand on gravel not on the grass.
- Please tie all trash bags before putting in park trash cans.
- No pets in the laundry room.
- No swimming in the pond
We appreciate your business and hope you enjoy your stay with us.
Nathan & Debbie White