- Please remember the Golden Rule.
- Speed limit within the park is 5 mph.
- Quite time is from 10:00pm to 7:00am.
- Please keep your campsite clean. Cigarette butts are litter; please put them in their proper place.
- Do not park on the grass. Help keep the park beautiful.
- One unit per site, fees are for 1 or 2 persons. $5.oo for each additional person.
- No clotheslines permitted. No car/RV washing permitted.
- The operation of side by sides or ATV is prohibited.
- Pets must be on a leash at all times. No dogs are to be tied outside unattended. Please clean up after your pet.
- Please help us conserve water and electricity.
- Check out time is 12 pm.
- North Shore Landing RV Park assumes no responsibility for death, injury, loss damages, or destruction of property. This includes injury or damages caused by falling tree limbs.
- Please set satellite stand on gravel not on the grass.
- Please tie all trash bags before putting in park trash cans.
- No pets in the laundry room.
We appreciate your business and hope you enjoy your stay with us.
Nathan and Debbie White